These Inspirational Quotes Have Helped Me Along The Way
Life always has it’s ups and it’s downs.
Life (or your perspective of it) can sometimes seem a little rough.
I’ve found inspirational quotes and their powerful words can get you back into the right mindset, to get through the tough times, at least they have for me so I hope these help you or touch your heart.
Here’s My Top 30:
1. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
2. Fear is a Prison
3. We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognising & appreciating what we DO HAVE.
4. The perfect time to start something never arrives
5. If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them
6. Remember the compliments you receive and forget the insults.
7. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito ~ Dalai Lama
8. The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. ~ Elbert Hubbard, 1856-1915
9. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions ~ Will Smith
10. Change. Stop doing what you’ve been doing and get something different ~ Martin Cooney
11. Your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change ~ Jim Rohn
13. Life is about trusting your feelings, taking chances, finding happiness, learning from the past and realising EVERYTHING CHANGES.
14. It’s not bout who is real to your face, It’s about who stays real behind your back.
15. It’s Darkness that teaches the beauty of Light
16. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. ~ Robert Collier
17. Never give up on anyone. Miracles happen every day
18. Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will. ~ Unknown
19. Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it. ~ Unknown
20. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. ~ Unknown
21. The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all. ~ Unknown
22. My teacher once told me – ” No one is perfect……..that is why pencils have erasers. ~ Mahesh Bhatt
23. Don’t be concerned that things appear to be falling apart: this has to happen in order for something new and wonderful to emerge. ~ Marianne Williamson
24. Sometimes you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right. ~ Joel Osteen
25. Adversity is a fact of life. It can’t be controlled. What we can control is how we react to it. ~ Unknown
26. The true test of a person character is how they stand during test of adversity ~ Unknown
27. I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me. ~ Dr. Seuss
28. What I do is based on powers we all have inside us; the ability to endure; the ability to love, to carry on, to make the best of what we have – and you don’t have to be a ‘Superman’ to do it. ~ Christopher Reeve
29. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
30. It’s not whether you get knocked down; It’s whether you get back up. ~ Vince Lombardi
Speak Your Mind, With Your Opinion
Nice to see you made it to the end of the post. Here’s what you can do next:
And thanks for reading too – Let us know your thoughts in the comments.