An embarassing blowjob moment

Hey, Rate This Too

• Author
    Participant
    #2357 |

Ok, here’s another one for The Male Brain forum.

It’s kind of embarrassing as well as being a turn on, in a weird kind of way.

Just to get things straight, I love giving my man blowjobs. In fact, I often cum during the act and often, multiple times. I did say I love sucking cock lol. I’ll get to the point in a minute but first some background info, to set the scene better. In the past, I’m always very enthusiastic when performing fellatio. I love lots of spit and worship the weapon, up and down, round and round lol

My current boyfriend is exceptionally well endowed and I’ve been a little apprehensive in deepthroating him until a few nights ago. I the past, I’ve persevered in deepthroating until there’s little gagging. I’ve always read its an experience of just doing it until you get better and it’s true.

Well, here’s the embarrassing part. I tried to take down his cock just a little too much the first time and found I threw up a little. It’s never happened to me before so the first thing I thought of was simply swallowing it back down which I did. And then proceeded to lick up any aftermath from around his shaft and balls too. I have to admit, I was getting into by this stage and it was a turn on.

My question to another male is … He didn’t seem to notice and blew his load into my mouth as I’d expect him too when he reached the point of no return. Is it possible he didn’t notice? Has this sort of thing ever happened to you and if it has, what was your reaction?

• Profile photo of MartinMartin
    Keymaster

Ha, you do ask some interesting questions :)

Congrats on getting good at what you like doing through experience too. Lots of ladies aren't all that interested in gaining the ability in something that all men totally crave and enjoy.

Onto your question though. You know, guys find the gagging a huge turn-on. Obviously, this is between consenting, loving and trusted partners. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of with it either – just a part of sexual enjoyment.

As for the vomiting, I'd suggest your fears are irrelevant. He enjoyed it, didn't say anything and moved on with things. Why not simply ask him in a casual manner ‘You notice I had a little puke the other night, oops. Did you notice, by the way?'. Innocuous question really and you'll find out for certain.

• Profile photo of NickyNicky
    Participant

I read your story and laughed out loud lol

That's happened to me a few times when I was learning to give better head to my guy. You know what's even funnier? He enjoyed every minute of it and praised me for trying so hard.

After all, getting a blowjob is something every guy really enjoys. Me putting the extra effort in just shows my man that I'm really into him and enjoy our fucking together. It's kind of cool to throw away my inhibitions with a special something, learn new intimate techniques and enjoy them together. And yeah, I'm getting him down my throat a little more each time.

Would love to hear other girls blowjob experiences so I know I'm not alone in this lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, Rate This Too