Do you talk about it with guy or gal?

Tagged: , ,

• Author
    #23945 |

I was wondering if everyone in this group can talk openly about lovemaking with their SO?
    I said in another question here that I was shy about it and I still am. I don't want to be but I got this barrier or something that I have trouble shaking off and being honest.

• Yvonne

I am able to. Whether it's about fun stuff you want to try or concerns you have about what goes on in bed. A couple should be able to talk about it .

What are you shy about discussing : things you want to do or want to change ?

• Bella

Both lol
      Eric is a beautiful and caring guy and lover to me. And he always me about stuff in the bedroom but I can't seem to bring myself to give my opinions on stuff like that. I feel a bit slutty I think.
      Do you ever feel that way, Yvonne?

• Yvonne

I won't lie at first I do. Especially when entering a new relationship. But honestly sex is supposed to be fun and bring the two of you guys together. Don't feel slutty its you and your guy bringing each other pleasure.

If he asks for anything would you be open to trying it ?
    or
    and you can ask him for things you want to try you can and should be open about it. its fun and exciting to be able to be open with each other about your sexual desires.

• Bella

oh i do love pleasing Eric in every way. i know i don't have to and theres no obligation to do that either but it's what 2 people in love are about. i am always open to new anything if he asks and he does every now and then. i think he's a little timid that i don't though.
    it's probably my upbringing, Yvonne.
    but it's time for me to man-up, huh lol?

• Yvonne

Lol I wouldn't call it man up lol . I am shy about certain things to and trust me my parents were hippies so sex and things of that sort were always discussed freely in the home. But when I usually get into a relationship with someone I am careful on how I bring things up because I am not sure how they are about it.
    If you guys have been together a while and are in love no worry to feel embarrassed actually you can joke about certain sexual exploits and things you may way to try that's healthy.

• Bella

lol my parents are catholics haha
      i did try and speak up about doing something a different way last night and he was all smiles that i said something. and it was so much better for me and he thanked me afterwards during cuddle time. i just need to do that more now lol
      thanks heaps Yvonne for sharing with me too

• Yvonne

you are very welcome. And glad that everything worked out!

• Laura Hollington
    Participant

I was shy too and would get flustered, red and embarrassed when my SO would want to talk about it. I get why you would feel shy but try taking small steps to break through the wall. My parents never discussed sex with my sister and me, they just handed us a book. xD It took some time to get comfortable with talking about sex but I didn't want my shyness to hold me back so I pushed myself to get over it.
    And trust me a lot of guys love it when you show them what you want.

• Anonymous

In the beginning of our relationship, I was shy about talking about what I want. But with the time as our relationship grew strong, shyness starts to fade away. Now I can talk about all the things all the time with him and I think this think is also very important in a strong relationship.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.