kinda shy gal needs some advice

• Author
    #14225 |

I'm more than a little embarassed to ask these sorts of questions here and really prefer some of the ladies to answer me from their own opinions and experience. Nothing against Martin lol but he's a guy lol

This is kind of a big jump for me. You'd call me a really shy girl when it comes to the question of sex. being open about it is what is really mean. I'm in a relationship with a really wonderful guy who i adore but being open about sex or even talking about it is a big block for me and i don't want to be that way but need some help.

Lots of my girlfriends are the same too so they arent much help lol

I hear all these people talking about girls should be liberated on sex stuff. and I want to. I want to be pleased and to please my guy since he's so terrific and honest. I just find it really tough.

How do you ladies treat talking, doing and getting it on with your men? Do you act like wildcat in the bedroom just for him or what lol???? please be honest and give me some experienced guidance please

• Mitch

A shame none of the ladies here answered you Bella. Just my own 2cents worth as a man is that we'd always love our ladies to act like a wild woman in the bedroom, just for us. For me anyway, it's about being really involved and not being shy and reserved. Don't know whether that is what the woman feel though. And no idea if that's helpful either lol

• Bella

thank you so much for your 2 cents worth, Mitch. At least I have the other side to think about lol
    Yes, my boyfriend has said the same as you just did. He says it's not about being slutty or anything but about letting go and enjoying the time with him so he feels I'm 100% into him and it. I suppose my past upbringing has it's own barriers that make me rather shy when it comes to sex and talking about it lol sob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.