Would You Do Cum To Please Someone?

• Author
    #2361 |

Hi There.

It’s been a while since my last visit and I’m coming to you guys to seek some advice. Maybe there’s some ladies who read this who can offer some advice too, from their perspective. Anything would be great.

Well, it starts like this. I’ve had some wonderful relationships and within those, I’ve had, given and received some amazing sexual experiences. Everything is mutual as it should be and I’ve gone slow with some of my previous girlfriends when they’ve been apprehensive on something they’ve never tried.

Well, my current lady friend of 8 months is an awesome women. We love each other dearly and I think she’s the one for me, long term. We have a great sex life too.

Here’s The Cum Thing

The thing I’m finding a little odd is she says one thing about tasting my cum and does the opposite. She’s said she’s happy with it in her mouth yet she never does. So really contradictory.

On the flip side, I could eat her out all night long. And she digs it just as much. I love the taste of her orgasms and multiple orgasms and everything else about her pussy. It’s a huge turn-on for me to see her having so much pleasure. Love it as she does!

So I’ve talked about this ‘cum in my mouth’ thing with before yet the response and action is a paradox.

I’m sure she’s never done it with any previous partners enough so there’s bound to be some apprehension, I’d think. What should I be doing next as I know she wants to be true to her word – maybe doesn’t know??

If you're a woman, I dare you to give your opinion and help me understand!

• Profile photo of MarieMarie

As a woman who loves my man's cum and the art of extracting it, I'd like to think I might be able to give some pointers.

Hate to say this but boy cum and girl cum taste very different. The same goes for the delivery system. From the sound of it, you're still getting head but the missing piece to your puzzle is your girl is not willing to take the cum in her mouth.

I don't think I've ever allowed my guy to finish his blowjob elsewhere – I'd feel weird myself if I was getting my pussy tongue fucked and he didn't lap up my juice.

She might just be inexperienced with man juice too. Lots of girls are and there isn't many places to go to get that kind of education either. But if she really wants to be more comfortable, here's how I first approached it.

• Just have a sniff of your cum in her hand
    • Try just a very small taste in her mouth and eventually swallow it. It's OK, it's all organic and won't hurt her
    • She'll eventually be able to allow you to blow in her mouth. Warn her when this is about to happen and she can protect her throat with her tongue so she doesn't get the full blast.
    • She'll now be getting good at it and can gradually relax the tongue protection to really suck and swallow. Believe me, I now get really turned on by blowing my guy. So much so, I'm now having orgasms by the pleasure I get and give.

I hope some of this can help your situation and in particular, allow your lady to really enjoy something more, sexually. It's all great fun!

• Profile photo of BethBeth
    Participant

I love the anonymous Internet lol I feel safe in expressing my opinion and not feel judged by my own truths.

I'd like to chime in here and agree with your comments and also add a few extra points of my own.

• sometimes my jaw just gets a tired. I know before I started really getting into blowjobs that that turned me off a little bit as I wasn't enjoying the whole experience. Answer was to take a break, do some fucking and finish my guy off with my mouth. Yum

• I personally imagine his cock as one of my favorite chocolates and devour it with pleasure. When I get into this state, I get lots of spit going everywhere and it's mind blowing.

• my best bit of advice to your lady is once she really really wants to love your cock, she'll start to really really want to have it all and in envy way. When I think back, it was a big old blockage in my head from past boyfriends.

Hope this helps you out and your girl.

• Profile photo of JessieJessie

Why on earth do folks talk about blowjobs like it is actually a duty? Why on earth is it icky to please your loved one? Exactly what the fuck is with all the “oh you're married, that implies no more blowjobs as well as sex merely only when you desire” jokes.

One of my great pals from college started speaking about blowjobs like they're the work of the devil. Really?? Just how is it demeaning to ladies? Is going down on a girl demeaning to a man?

I love blowjobs. I think I'm great at it. I love everytime I kneel down and unzip his cock. I love his caress of my hair when I'm going down on him. I love teasing him with my fingers, tongue and lips. I love to see him get rock hard anytime anywhere no matter what he's doing after only 10 seconds of sucking him. I agree with the other comments too. It is a mental thing, for me anyway lol

There are a lot of us like-minded females who enjoy giving blowjobs. It's all about getting as much pleasure out of it for yourself as you give. For me it's mentally stimulating.

A lot of women treat it like a chore because they don't really get into the mental eroticism of it. It's not stimulating them directly so they assume there's no joy to be had in it. Hopefully, there is some good learning for other confused ladies reading this that allows them to move out of their current mental blocks about giving pleasure to their guy so they get more pleasure themselves

• Profile photo of MitchMitch

Wow, just back from some long distance sailing to discover a wealth of information from some really open and open-minded ladies.

From what I'm gathering from my girlfriend though is it might well be how she was treated in one or more past relationships. Some of those were with so-called bad-boys so there was some rough stuff which I'm sure left some mental scarring and minor sexual reluctance in certain areas.

That said, we're getting better at more open chatting so soon the subject of cum in the mouth is going to enter the conversation for discussion. I'm going to just take it slow and easy.

You ladies have some very lucky partners and boyfriends – we guys LOVE having our cocks sucked. I'm guessing the same goes for you and pussy licking attentions too. Thanks again

• Alicia

Hey Mitch,

You know you can get your cum to taste different by choosing what you eat? :D I know this isn\'t the issue since she said she liked the taste, this is a total side-track, but it\'s still fun !

I ripped this from http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_foods_can_you_eat_to_make_your_sperm_taste_good

Answer

There is salt in sperm and most males sperm is normal. Drink lots of water! Sometimes high acidity in both men/women can cause discharge, etc., to have an ammonia odor. The water should do the trick.
    Answer

Since a man\'s diet has a great deal to do with the taste of his sperm, it has been said that if a man consumes pineapple juice on a regular basis, his sperm will have a sweeter taste.
    On the opposite end of that spectrum, if he smokes a pack of cigarettes every day and drinks a pint of whiskey with dinner, well then the sperm may end up tasting like gasoline!
    Watch your diet! Also remember, that it takes about 24 hrs for the body to secrete out whatever you have consumed. So if you have a date Friday night; start watching what you eat, drink and smoke on Wednesday.
    For better tasting sperm:
    grapes, melons, mangos, apples, parsley, celery, cinnamon, peppermint and lemon. Pineapple is also a well-known way to improve the flavor of semen. For horrible tasting sperm:
    Cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, garlic, onions, sodas, alcohol and nicotine
    recreational drugs (cocaine, methamphetamine,herion et cetera) will cause an awful taste.

• PiercedLove

I think you're lady might be hurting from a previous experience or relationship, if you ask me, Mitch.
    Enjoying each other's sexuality which includes experimenting with different positions and techniques also includes the treasure of each other's juice LOL. There I said it out loud and thankfully this is anonymous LOL

I love my man to eat me out and taste my cum and I really let myself go to enjoy his seed too – and I can tell you, when he knows I enjoy his cum in my mouth, I know he's one totally committed lover and partner too.

So you might need to discover some background in your girlfriends' past that's getting her stuck, maybe ..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.