Yes, we do accept guest posts. Below you will find all the details about the process.
So you must also love our content to want to be a part of our site, yeah?
The FIRST thing you can do is give our relationships site a testimonial as a sign of the value you gain and why you want to be a part of the content.
Let me repeat that in case you read past it:
If you find our site worthy of your words (and we'll appreciate them too), then go and write a Testimonial / Review as a demonstration of skills and how you value us.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful and engaging for our readers is good content. It can be related to building relationships, sex and/or lifestyle in general, and should be derived from your own personal experiences.
Guest posts should have over 550 words so Google indexes it for authority.
Search our archives before submitting a guest post – unless you offer new insights, duplicate material will not be allowed
- Readers love a personal success story.
- If it reads like Sales Copy or a Sales Letter style, it'll be rejected.
- The best readability style is Story-telling as opposed to stating facts
- people can relate when a story is told using a real life example.
- They can imagine “Oh yeah, that happens to me too” and then the remedy.
- You get what I mean?
- Start with a personal reflection on what you gained
- what was the WOW moment
- lead through why and how and end with a more verbose reflection on what you gained.
- Posts need to tell a story, for the reader to connect.
- Make some comments and engage with our readers – this goes towards your trust and authority.
We'll Help Too As It's a Win-Win Situation
A guest post is certainly a great win for both you and well as us.
- We'll give you some great tips on how to maximise your writing investment with us.
- We will advertise the post through our own networks of over 20 Social Media sites
- We'll add relevent keywording for greater Google identification
- Images also increase more time on page as well as comprehension so add at least a capturing image as well as a relevant video.
- We also apply ‘tried and true' readability techniques so your guest post retains user attention span
Posting Guidelines and Your Requirements
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- Recommend images and videos that can be included, to bring a better reader experience
- Include one link in the byline.
- Your must be a registered Community Member and have a proper Profile Picture displayed
- Engage with our Community and posts by having already made some meaningful post comments
- We'll approve you as a site Contributor and you can add your new post/s via the normal WordPress Admin panel
Add and Insert Your Guest Post Submission
OK, you’re about to enter your guest post.
There is a minimum of at least 1 image to be supplied.
Note: The minimum dimensions are 400x200px with a maximum of 550x550px.
Include your Author Bio at the end of your post submission which should include the anchor text and backlink you’d like incorporated.
If you’d like Google+ Authorship and Twitter Card attribution as well, edit your site profile and update the two fields named WPSocial Twitter ID and WPSocial Google+ Profile URL