Unless You Do Something About It!
You’re never going to attract your ideal partner and here’s why.
Let’s check out the reasons:
- You’re stuck in your own importance
- You’re closed minded
- You only ‘think you know’ how to communicate with the opposite sex
- You’ve got secrets that you yourself can’t admit to - let alone being able to willingly share them with an up and coming ideal soulmate.
- You’ll give up on something you’ve never tried before - Especially when you get peer pressure from people who are in the same (and limiting) mindset.
I’m going to show you how to be totally successful in attracting (and keeping) your ideal partner …. providing you have the desire to listen and take action on what I’m about to share with you.
Is That a Deal?
Here’s the Secret ‘Love Life’ Sauce
I’ve used this myself and I’ve taught the method to others - and they’ve had success without even realizing what they’ve done.
This isn’t BS - it will work, if you take action.
Get Out A Big Sheet Of Paper That Will Fit On Your Kitchen Table
Draw A Circle In The Centre
- From this circle, draw out at least 7 radiating lines and at the end of each, draw an attached circle
- Inside the main circle, write the words ‘my ideal partner’
- Inside the other circles, write the following words
- … keep adding those core (and important) attributes
Expand On These Qualities
As an example, let me give you an idea for the Mental one. But these words need to come from you and what you think are ideal, not mine.
- No Baggage
- …. you get the idea?
Ok, now we’ve got the framework, here comes the real challenge step.
- Expand each second tier bubble/circle out with at least 2 other bubbles/circles i.e. using the above example, Understanding needs to be expanded upon with at least 2 of it’s own satellite circles. Ask the question, what does Understanding mean to me?
- Now expand each of those third tier circles with at least 1 but hopefully more.
This list will then enable you internal brain network to be focus on who you actually seek. No longer will you wander through the dating darkness, ending up with less than optimal relationships.
- Revise the list as you progress
- Nothing in life is set in stone
- People and goals change
- Experience shape outcomes and desires
- Be OK in better understanding yourself
- If you find an area really isn’t that important to you, cross it off
- If dating experience slaps you in the face and shows you you’ve forgotten something on your list, go ahead and add it it and expand on it
- Enjoy life
- Find your Ideal Partner and Perfect Match
Over To You
Now that we’ve reached the bottom, here’s what you can do next:
- Did you or do you tend to 'find that someone' without a real idea (randomness)?
- Do you know your own inner values?
- Do you make lists for any other things, that help you in life?
- Click one of the Share buttons - your friends can then enjoy this article too.
And thanks for reading too - I’ll see you in the comments.