Sure, most if not all guys (and gals for that matter) start off in being physically attracted, as the very first step – what was your attraction if not external?
Constantly fixated on her faults leads you down the path of continual negativity and that's going to get you nowhere but grief. The reason I suggested you sit your arse down and complete a list of at least 30 attract things you like about her is around getting you refocused on how she is beautiful. And because it needs to be a big list allows your brain to really think and expand into things you may simply not have thought of. Here's some examples that might help get you started:
- I love how she holds out her delicate fingers when picking up a fork
- I love her cute perky nipples
- The nape of her neck is so deliciously kissable
- I've just realised I can't help but stare at her sexy bum – that's a real turn-on
- I love drifting off to sleep as I simply smell her fragrance on the bed. I just love the very smell of her
- She has the most gorgeous eyes
- I love her cute ear lobes
- ….. you get the idea? Only concentrate on the positive things. Everyone has negatives. Rarely do we take the time to focus in on a person's attributes and make that real in our head.
How she looks in your eyes? That needs to be refocused on a holistic approach. Real beauty really is deeper than just skin deep. Most people discover that as they get older and gather a few wrinkles and body areas start to sag. Attraction shifts to a whole different (and higher) level then.
Your visual attraction to other females is something I mention in a recent blog article On Why Men Stare At Other Women and a Forum post from a woman On Why Men Stare When I'm So Attractive – have a read. The point is, it's natural from a primal reason as opposed to you thinking you're actually going to be taking action on these mental images.
Sure, you've got doubts at the moment due to all these swirling and confusing thoughts in your head. Bear in mind you've also got something really special that a lot of lonely people never get – love and the love from another person. I'm sure there's also other women that you might find with similar values as well as better looks – it's also highly probable you'll have these same thoughts and questions with them, eventually, as well.