Albert Einstein – Relationship Goodness
Who would have guessed that a patent clerk, turned world-renowned Physicist, would also be a relationship mentor?
Knowledge is a fantastic fundamental to possess, for all people. Is ego a good possession as well though?
Actually, ego is a dirty word … When it comes to intimate relations with those you love.
Ego can be helpful in a work environment when coupled with confidence.
Ego is never good when there’s too much of it though – it eventually consumes and overpowers.
Knowledge Is Better
Ego and Sharing are at odds with themselves though, when it comes to your partner.
- This evasive emotion creeps it’s way into you thinking you’re better than your partner
- Imbalance and upset begins
- While your ego makes you artificially buoyant, resentment is now building within your partner
- Your relationship is now doomed to fail
- … Unless you pull your head from your arse
Convert Ego To Knowledge
Good old Albert Einstein was spot on.
- Be safe in the knowledge that equality between two lovers is the state of balance you seek.
- Understanding each other is valuable relationship knowledge that builds solid foundations.
- Do you know their passions?
- What really turns them on … I mean really! Visa versa too
Word Of Caution
How you wield that power, is entirely up to you. If you remain with egocentric motivations, you’re like to damage your significant other by using knowledge that has been entrusted to you, and you alone.
And you know that once trust has been lost, you will never get it back so don’t be stupid.
Enable Yourself To Be Better Than You Are Now
- Have a thirst to drink the knowledge with your partner: and do it in a loving and kind way.
- Keep the ego outside the home (and relationship) and you’ll understand how strong relationships are built.
Over To You
Now that we’ve reached the bottom, here’s what you can do next:
- What’s your thought on ego’s place in a relationship?
- Do you feel there CAN be a balance with ego and knowledge?
- Do you have an experience where ego got out of control in one of your relationships?
- Click one of the Share buttons – your friends can then enjoy this article too.
And thanks for reading too – I’ll see you in the comments.