Are You Proud or a Prude?
You aren’t a freak – You are normal.
One of our favourites blog posts as a guest post about the joys of female masturbation.
Now I’m going to admit that I haven’t had sex or made love to a woman for about nine months (and I’ve been separated from my soon-to-be ex-wife for four months – do the math).
So, yes, I do masturbate!
It’s been a matter of having to and I’m OK with doing it.
A lot of cultures, including South Africa such as my ex-wife, are steeped in being prudish, secretive to the extreme, and avoid conversations about normal and healthy sexual activity between two people who are supposed to love each other.
I went through months of sexual drought in my last marriage to Pam and would suggest the half the marriage lacked any form of intimacy from her side.
And even being accused of being a pornography addict since almost the day we were married.
Despite repeating that my use of pornography was curtailed to my own masturbation, there was never any conversation about the reasoning behind my having to masturbate.
So I Call Each And Every One Of You Out
Whether you’re a man or a woman:
- Do you believe that masturbation is a healthy activity when needed?
- Have you ever spoken to your partner about your masturbation activity?
- In fact, have you spoken to your partner about their own?
- Would you like to actually watch your partner masturbate?
- Would you feel comfortable in doing this?
- If you wouldn’t, what’s your problem with it?
What Is The Self-Satisfaction Taboo?
When it’s all boiled down, relationships and human life is born from the sexual act.
It is one of the wonders of being human.
I am neither a porn addict nor a sex addict and nothing is further from the real truth.
I simply see the many aspects that make up a fully functional and well-oiled relationship.
Making love is simply one of them.
If your relationship has gotten to a point that making love, and let me just reiterate that word of Love L-O-V-E, if your relationship has stalled where you and your partner are unable to come together to express each other’s love to the other then as a human being most of us require release, in a sexual way.
- You aren’t a freak.
- You are normal.
- It is a bodily function we’re all equipped with
- Masturbation needs to be out in the open
- We all need to discuss the pros and cons and alternatives.
- An obvious alternative is a beautiful act if you aren’t mentally blocked by your own historical bullshit and false beliefs
And we need to use that discussion, as a tool, to promote better and healthier activities to propel us all on our road and journey to relationship happiness.
So, let’s just see how much guts and courage the readers of this post have:
We Want Your Masturbation Opinion!
- Do you actually do it?
- Why it is important, as a human being?
- Click a Share button – your friends can then enjoy this article too.
Express your thoughts, in the comments below.
2 thoughts on “Masturbation Is Natural So Stop Being a Freaking Prude”
I’m all for masturbating. It helps you to know what you like and you can better guide your partner into doing the things you like. The only downside of masturbating is when one person relies on it too much and then in no longer interested in being intimate with their partner.
Hey Don and thanks for the comment, my friend.
Oh, I never ever suggested that masturbation should ever be a replacement for love making but a release when it’s needed.
And that it is healthy when required and shouldn’t be hidden away as some sort of tabboo