From the sounds of it, you’re just stuck BUT you both need to find a little something to start the move forward again, yes?
There’s a number of post articles on various ways to do that but let’s suggest a first step for you guys.
- both sit down, each with a pencil and paper
- both answer this easy question – “Do you love me because I love you.”
- as I’m sure the answer from both will be ‘Yes’, then do this:
- both of you sit there and write out 30 things you like about the other person
- there’s no time limit so make sure you have coffee and make sure you do 30
- and making sure you really take the time in producing a list of 30 things you like or love about your partner just proves your significant other is certainly worth moving forward for, doesn’t it?
Fight together for what you believe in. Always ask each other what a mutual solution is to what you disagree on. Reach a mutual compromise. Each has to give a little. You’re in a partnership and not a dictatorship.