January 31, 2012 at 1:35 pm
Post count: 250
Welcome Brett and thank you for your question.
Actually it comes down to this:
- It's a dealbreaker for you if she continues to smoke
- She is a smoker and obviously still wants to
- It's outside yours rights to manipulate someone into change.
So what are we left with?
- You need to end it since her smoking outweighs your love for her
- Determine what and how the smoking affects you and find a win-win situation, in it all
i.e If it's the smell, explain this to her, use mints and/or air fresheners etc and smoke outside
Does that make sense? Do reply back with further questions too – that's a healthy thing.