Why is my wife always pissed at me?
That’s one of the most searched for terms on the site over the last 6 months so it certainly is a very reasonable topic to begin covering.
I hope for some interesting feedback from readers too.
At a base level, that quote is the answer to the entire question.
If she’s pissed at you, you’ve fucked up somewhere.
It’s also likely you’ll have no idea why, as well. You’re not alone so take heart in knowing that.
The journey of men and women in relationships is a bumpy road at the best of times.
Everyone thinks differently to everyone else and that’s further broadened by the hormonal and historical differences in genders.
So Why Bother?
If your life’s goal is to live alone with no companionship, you don’t need to bother and you can stop reading and move to another brilliant GeekAndJock post :)
And work at understanding that other person.
It’s going to a difference to your understanding and sanity.
And pay off for both of you.
Giving A Damn Really Makes A Difference
Take honest interest in your partner.
What they do, what they want to do and why.
That’s the first step to understanding.
It’s also the point when they’re seeing you wanting to know them for who they are.
Men can understand Venus, Women can understand Mars
They’re distant planets.
If you think you’re going to completely understand your partner, think again. What can happen is your understanding for each strengthens and grows.
Over time, you’ll be at home with their nuances and idiosyncrasies.
You gotta love them and YOU WILL!
A lot of them probably used to piss you off.
Now you’ll love them as they make up the person you love dear to your heart.
So Why Is Your Wife Pissed?
Other than taking genuine interest in your partner, here’s some other areas:
- Lack of empathy as opposed to wanting to just fix things.
- Check out a recent article explaining this called ‘The Difference Between Empathy and Sympathy’
- Lack of acceptance.
- We’re all guilty of wanting to change another person instead of growing with them.
- Check yourself on this one – women aren’t the only ones who want their partners to change into something they think they should be.
- Not listening and I mean not listening.
- There’s a huge difference between really listening to your partner (and absorbing what they’re saying) and waiting for the first opportunity to inject your own opinions and voice.
Speak Your Mind, With Your Opinion
Nice to see you made it to the end of the post. Here’s what you can do next:
- What’s one area you think most men could improve, to balance a relationship?
- Click one of the Share buttons – your friends can then enjoy this article too.
And thanks for reading too – Let us know your thoughts in the comments.