You just made your first comment here on GeekandJock, so I’d like to thank you very much for your visit and your participation.
It sure is nice that you share your views and join our (your) community.
It means a lot to us that you decided to take the plunge, comment, and join the conversation here.
Please do stick around too and continue participating.
We take pride in every response we can provoke … yes, even if you just comment to disagree with me! That’s actually pretty cool.
I would appreciate it if you could find the time to do some of the actions in the following list. This way, more people might find their way to this space and hopefully join in on our discussion.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon!
P.S. This might be a good time to subscribe to our email newsletter too.
And your details are kept safe with us only, of course.
Here are few things you’ll want to check out if you’re new here:
- Do you have a Gravatar?
- Comments are more fun if people can see a face next to your name.
- If you don’t have one yet, go sign up! It’s free and will work for many different sites, not just here.
- See our About page for an introduction to this blog and how we started things going.
- When you get a chance, you might review my comment policy.
- You can even hire me to assist you in relationship mentoring too Contact me here.