You Get What You Give – A Relationship Truth
Do you honestly think a relationship is a one sided affair?
Rewards come to those that put in an effort, don’t they?
What exactly are you sowing in your relationship, right now?
No, think about it first before you read any further.
What are you really doing?
Like many other people, you’re simply doing it wrong.
You’ll Reap the Rewards But They Could Be Bad Too
A fundamental basis of a well performing relationship is giving honestly, to your best-bud.
What’s that really mean?
- Their happiness is yours.
- Their well-being is yours
- Their stability is yours
That doesn’t mean you’re going to be a slave either.
That’s a given.
But you’ve also committed to a life with another too, let’s not forget that major fact.
It isn’t a house share arrangement, you know.
Plainly, if you disregard your obligations to your partner and treat them poorly, expect to eventually be treated the same.
Fail to think about and act towards their happiness and well-being then expect them to take a diminishing interest in yours.
Treat others (especially the one you’re suppose to love) as you’d like to be treated.
The Bigger Upside
Well, by now, I’d hope it’s obvious.
- Put in the love, you’ll get magnified love right back at you.
- Participate in your partner’s happiness, expect your own happiness to blossom.
- Encourage, talk and be an active part of their successes in life and yours will accelerate along with theirs.
The Closing Statement?
Do nothing, get nothing
Give them everything and your life and dreams will become a magical reality.
Makes obvious sense, doesn’t it?
Speak Your Mind, With Your Opinion
Nice to see you made it to the end of my ranting. Here’s what you can do next:
- So what are you going to do next?
- Can you imagine a relationship surviving with ‘no giving’?
- Click one of the Share buttons – your friends can then enjoy this article too.
And thanks for reading too – Let us know your thoughts in the comments.