51 Things He Wishes You Knew
Here’s some real world truths for you ladies to digest.
How guys actually view the world and view our relationships with you.
51 short dot-points you need to print out, memorise and put into action.
- I’m a human being, just like you
- I’ve got feelings too – try finding them
- You’re the only one I tell my secrets too
- I think you’re gorgeous – you should as well
- Never ask a question you don’t wish to hear the truth of
- If you think I’m a mind reader, I’m not
- As far as being romantic is concerned, I am
- Not being enthusiastic about sex equates to you not desiring me
- I have fantasies … about you
- I love your imperfections. I wouldn’t be with you otherwise
- Your happiness is always a major priority
- I sometimes need empathy, just like you
- I love seeing you naked. Leave the lights on sometimes
- Words like ‘Nothing is wrong’ just makes me frustrated
- If you need some attention and I’m overlooking it, ask for it and I’ll be there for you
- Don’t leave all the decision making to me
- You can be adventurous too
- In private, it’s ok to be uninhibited
- I love your opinions so have some
- Make an effort to discover my soft gooey centre
- I like being touched
- And I love being groped
- And I really love you checking me out, with desire
- Stop dredging up shit in the past if we’ve already talked about it
- If you have suspicions about me, ask me about them
- Stop listening to the voices in your head and listen to mine
- I like quiet meaningful conversations too
- I’ll always give you my honest opinion on what you’re wearing if you ask
- And what you’re wearing isn’t anywhere near as important as the person underneath
- I like holding hands
- I like looking at you when you’re asleep
- My biggest concern is you being safe
- Tell me you main priorities so I can understand
- Ask me mine too
- I like to actually hear you tell me what you love about me too
- You might like to ask and understand how I view love and sex
- Be honestly interested in one of my hobbies or interests
- Forget ever believing I’m likely to understand the way you think
- I might ‘look’ at another woman but I’m with you
- We forget and forgive menial little things – try it
- What’s with the toilet seat? If its up, put it down. If its down, we put it up. No biggie, really.
- If you can confide in your girlfriend and not me, you’re doing it wrong
- You do know talking dirty in the bedroom is a total turn-on?
- You’re our partner because we do respect you. Why would you think any different?
- We love new experiences too. Suggest some of your own.
- Why would we really want an airhead bimbo for a partner?
- We love it when you take control of a situation. Saves us doing it and shows you’re a strong woman – refer to bimbo dot point
- You know we’re visual. Dress up and spice up our desire. You’ll thank yourself for it
- If we’re quiet, it doesn’t mean we’re having an affair. We might be just tired. Ask questions
- If we’re quiet, it might also mean we’re sexually frustrated. Find a solution and both be happy
- We don’t like all this ‘women against men’ crap. Be our best friend because we want to be yours
Speak Your Mind, and Give an Opinion
Well, there’s my neck on the line so here’s what you can do next:
And thanks for reading too – Flame on in the comments :)