A review of a ‘women only’ book done by a guy?
The back cover has a quote of “the truth about the inner life he desperately wants you to read”
Surprisingly (to me at least after the time I read it), that was SO TRUE and profound.
It was like my entire internal relational and thought processes were opened.
I often have laughed with other guys about ‘Don’t let your wife know that, it’s a Man Secret and belongs in ‘The Vault’.
We always need to lock that stuff away in our inner vaults.
Maybe it’s just a form of self-preservation that’s been learned over the ages, from getting misunderstood and in trouble from the fairer sex.
The ‘Everything In A Man’s Head’ Book
This is all of those Top Secrets, condensed into an easy-to-read 200-page book. When I say, ‘secrets’, men typically have a defined reason for their actions.
For the majority of things in that vault, they’d dearly love their woman to know them, understand them and be totally supportive of them too.
In the day-to-day ravages of the outside Corporate World, there is only his one true friend, lover, and wife.
Most women have no clue about that secret, so there’s one to whet your appetite :)
If any woman is remotely interested in how they can get all of their own wishes to come true then gaining the inside scoop on how a male thinks and reacts to the world’s stimulus will get you those relationship treasures you always thought were unattainable.
Shaunti Feldhahn … I began to realize that there’s so much about men that we don’t understand, and that men don’t even know we don’t know
Men Can Understand Themselves As Well
Funny that but I also better understood why I did certain things myself.
- If you’re a woman who has even a mild interest in getting to know the man you love a bit better
- Wonder why guys do certain things that you continually don’t really understand?
- Want to move forward to a magical and harmonious relationship, you never thought could exist?
- Want more romance in your relationship with that strange man you love?
Then this is certainly a must-have user manual on the inner workings of how men think and you need to add it to your ‘Gain a better marriage’ arsenal.
Pam Allen’s Thoughts?
Here’s what my second wife had to say after she read ‘For Women Only – What You Need To Know About The Inner Lives Of Men’.
- I just didn’t realize or understand that men had this secret visual storage thing in their brains – and they can’t help themselves either.
- I thought that sex was simply something that men wanted as they had a much higher sex drive than women.
- I really didn’t think for a moment that that’s how they determine that they are loved.
- So much different from how I think of being loved
- Nice to talk about this whole male competitive thing.
- (Martin: I elaborated on why it’s so important for me personally to have someone I can really confide in – I simply don’t trust anyone else with such intimate details).
- It was fascinating to better understand that men think about romance so differently than women.
If that isn’t a recommendation to all women, I’d don’t know what is!
Providing you allow yourself to have an open mind and really want to better understand the pitfalls men walk each and every day as well as opening your eyes to what their real, true priorities are in the lives they desire to walk in with their woman, you’ll reap untold benefits you only dreamed might be possible.
This book really does open doorways to allow a balanced and powerful partnership between two loving people.
I couldn’t recommend it more.
On a score out of ten, I’d rate the value and benefit as well as ease of reading, with a nice subtle dose of humor:
4.5 / 5
Pros: Powerful ‘male’ secrets revealed – to the benefit of the entire relationship.
Cons: Lacks some examples of how women have used the material. Some ladies might be challenged in putting the newfound information into practice.